Monday, March 9, 2009

Sewing Projects

My mom started teaching me how to smock a few weeks ago. I am loving it. I always have to have something to do when I'm watching tv and smocking has fit right in. I've also been teaching myself how to sew. Here are a two outfits I've made plus two pieces I've smocked.


These are two of the pieces I've smocked- same design, different colors.




These overalls are for my favorite little boy. I got to keep him this weekend...isn't he a cutie!

3 comments:

kpmantooth said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I am so impressed. Are you for hire?! :)

Bryant Family said...

They are so cute -- You will have to start teaching me!

Finch Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog! You did a great job with your smocking and sewing - I'm so impressed! I made one outfit for Lauren when she was a baby and haven't made any clothes since. :)