Let's see....
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1. Going to the Beach tomorrow!
2. Our 2 Year Anniversary tomorrow
3. Shopping at the outlets
4. Eating yummy seafood
5. Going to the beach for the 4th of July
6. Seeing old friends at Jillian's Wedding
7. Going to the beach at the end of July (So I LOVE the beach)
8. Drew being off night shift in September
8 Things I Did Yesterday...
1. Went to Church
2. Tried to sit by the pool
3. Watched it rain since we had no power
4. Read a book
5. Laundry
6. Ironing
7. Cleaned the bathroom
8. Went to Bible Study
8 Things I Wish I Could Do...
1. Travel
2. Hire someone to clean the house
3. Monogram my own things
4. Not HAVE to work
5. See my John-boy more often (and Amanda too)
6. Visit home without the 3 1/2 hour drive
7. Sing and dance
8. Visit my brother in TX this summer
8 Shows I Watch...
1. Jon & Kate plus 8 (very depressing right now)
2. Army Wives
3. Law & Order (although Drew ruins this with his comments now)
4. Days of Our Lives
5. American Idol
6. Brothers & Sisters
7. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
8. Grey's Anatomy
8 of My Favorite Foods...
1. Reese Cups
2. Strawberries
3. Chocolate Ice Cream
4. Wedding Cake
5. Cereal
6. White Cheddar Popcorn
7. Shrimp & Grits
8. Most anything grilled
8 Places I Have Traveled...
1. New York
2. London
3. Paris
4. Florence
5. Rome
6. Jamaica
7. Aspen, Co
8. Boston
8 Places I Would Like to Travel...
1. Antigua
2. St. Lucia
3. Hawaii
4. Australia
5. Ireland
6. Scotland
7. Back to Italy
8. Back to New York
People I Tag...
1. Blakely
2. Nikki
3. Emily
4. Ashley G.
5. Jenny
6. Lynne F.
7 & 8. Anyone else who wants to do this...
Andrew's Ordination
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment