Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sips-n-Strokes

I went to Birmingham Thursday night for a Girl's Night before school starts back. When I was there for a wedding a few weeks ago, Amanda and I started talking about going to Sips-n-Strokes. You see, she's a pro- most of the art in their house is from Sips-n-Strokes.

***Side note- Amanda and I went together last summer too. Mine resulted in the cross hanging in the foyer... her's resulted in the trash (It's the only one she's ever done that wasn't good!)

So...we found a painting we liked or thought we did anyway. We also called up two other high school friends to go with us. Mere couldn't make it, but Julie came. The three of us had a great time... the paintings just didn't quite turn out like the original. Amanda's was good.... mine is probably going in the trash! Here's a picture of us with the original:

(Julie, Amanda and I)

Needless to say.... mine doesn't look ANYTHING like the original... it was defnitely worth the trip though!

No comments: