Saturday marked the start of college football season...
I can't say that I was 100% excited about it this year. I don't know if it's the four home games in a row. Or the fact that I hardly see my husband because of his "required" overtime. We did have a great time on Saturday.
I can't say that I was 100% excited about it this year. I don't know if it's the four home games in a row. Or the fact that I hardly see my husband because of his "required" overtime. We did have a great time on Saturday.
I've tailgated with the Wachs/Bryant Families for 7 years now! WOW! I can't believe it's been that long. They took me in when I was a freshman and my family did not come down every week.
Here are some pictures from Saturday:
Jager stopped by for a few minutes.
Ashley and I have a picture together almost every year from the first game!
Drew was able to stop by and eat. Last year he wouldn't let anyone near the T3. This year... I got a picture on it!

1 comment:
War Eagle! We always have a great time tailgating!
Post a Comment