Then comes marriage... then comes BABY!!!
That's right... Baby Mims is expected to make his/her arrival around December 16th! I'll be 14 weeks on Thursday... we've known for quite a while, but haven't put it on Facebook or Blogs until today. We've heard baby's sweet heartbeat twice now... the first time it was 171 bpm and today it was 158 bpm. We are very excited, but now we're counting down to the ultrasound on July 1st!
Andrew's Ordination
8 years ago

6 comments:
Yay!!! You need to create a poll for gender prediction... our household says girl!!!! Love y'all and that sweet baby!
So excited for y'all!! I vote girl too :)
We say girl to...at least that is what I am hopning. You can make way too many sweet things for it not to be!
Congrats! We are so excited and can't wait!
yay!!!! so excited for ya'll!! i think it must be a girl, because there are far too many boys on the way. we need some wives! hope you are feeling well!
Congrats, Laura! I saw it through the Sunday Times. I am so excited for you two. See you soon:)
Post a Comment