Monday, October 18, 2010

Way Behind

Sorry for the major delay in posting... our internet went out for several days and we ended up switching companies.  We are finally back up and running!  We've been busy around the Mims' household in the last few weeks.  I've had two doctors appointments, both of which have gone very smoothly.  I'm measuring right on schedule and everything else looks good.  Baby girl's heartrate is staying pretty steadily around 150.
I've got several things to update on, but I'm going to try to keep it all in chronological order.  So, sorry for the major blog updates over the next several days.

Last Saturday (October 9), Drew's dad came up to help him install crown moulding in the nursery.  He arrived around noon, and after a trip to Home Depot, our garage turned into this:
 They worked almost all day cutting and nailing the pieces up.  There were a few difficult corners and one piece of wood that just wouldn't quite work in any corner.  So after several cuts and  a second trip to Home Depot, they got it all installed.

 Drew took a break that night to go over to Clayton & Shealy's to watch the Auburn game.  (Out of internet, out of cable... thanks again guys for letting us invite ourselves over :) It's great to have friends who don't mind that!)


Sunday afternoon, Drew added the caulk to the walls, and Monday he finished up the paint job.  I absolutely love the way the room looks now!  He and his dad did a great job.  He's really enjoying getting into the woodworking, and the nursery is getting closer and closer to being done.  I promise that you will get pictures as soon as it is finished!

No comments: