Friday, February 11, 2011

Parker's First Trip to Scottsboro

One thing I wanted to do while I was out of school on my maternity leave was to take a trip home.  It's a hard enough trip with just adults for a weekend, so I knew it would be difficult with Parker.  Drew took a night off work, so we were able to have an extra day.  We loaded up Saturday morning and made the trip.  She did great in the car.  We had to stop to feed her, and she got fussy about the last 15 minutes, but she was just tired of being in the car seat.  I was very excited for my grandfather to see little miss again.  He hadn't seen her since the day she was born.  I was also excited for people in Scottsboro to meet her.  We  had a great trip!!





On another note, we are so very grateful we made the trip to Birmingham a few weeks ago.  Drew's grandfather passed away last week, and we are just thankful that he and Parker had the chance to meet!!! We are blessed to have pictures of her with all of her great-grandparents!

No comments: