Sunday, March 20, 2011

3 Month Pictures

Instead of hiring a photographer for Parker's 3 month pictures, I decided that I would atleast attempt to take them on my own first.  Then if I wasn't successful, I would find someone to take them.  My mom has my great-grandfather's christening gown.  Jager and I both had our 3 month pictures taken in it, and mom wanted us to take a picture of Parker in it.  So, Saturday afternoon, I got out the camera and the christening gown and Parker and I had some fun.  I personally think I got some great pictures... no photographer needed this time!











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papa is so proud of the beautiful little girl!

The Stephensons said...

Precious Parker!! Can't wait for Wednesday!!

Addie Lamberth said...

These pictures are sooo good! She is so precious!

Anonymous said...

Caroline and I love the pictures! Parker is so cute! Caroline says we will be up to visit soon!

Melissa Jo said...

You did such a great job on the photos, they are precious!

Mary Beth said...

Wow! I'd say you're a super photographer! :-) I wish I had your skills. She's pretty little lady!