Rice Cereal was a BIG fail for Avery. In fact, she never would eat it. We tried several times starting at 6 months. BUT, someone told me to try oatmeal cereal and she loved it. First bite, she swallowed it no problem...where with the rice she would just let it pour out of her mouth.
I tried both to see what they tasted like and the oatmeal hands down tasted better. We used the Gerber organic oatmeal which is right beside the rice. Pretty much everyone I have talked to who had trouble with rice, had success with oatmeal. Just wanted to share something that worked for us!
1 comment:
Rice Cereal was a BIG fail for Avery. In fact, she never would eat it. We tried several times starting at 6 months. BUT, someone told me to try oatmeal cereal and she loved it. First bite, she swallowed it no problem...where with the rice she would just let it pour out of her mouth.
I tried both to see what they tasted like and the oatmeal hands down tasted better. We used the Gerber organic oatmeal which is right beside the rice. Pretty much everyone I have talked to who had trouble with rice, had success with oatmeal. Just wanted to share something that worked for us!
Post a Comment