1. I've been super busy with school. It is assessment time and I feel like that is all I have done lately. That and taking field trips. We had a fun field trip to the airport last week and another one to the zoo this week!
2. We went back to the doctor for a follow up on P's ear, and this darn ear infection had not gone away. She is acting fine, sleeping fine, eating fine, etc., but her ear looked horrible. We are on yet a third antibiotic with another appointment for again next week.
5. Tooth #2 is working its way through... Parker is constantly sticking her tongue out, or rolling it over her teeth. It's kind of funny.
7. My ten year reunion is coming up in less than two weeks.... I may be a dork, but I'm really excited about seeing everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment