Our sweet girl has had a rough couple of days.... I got a call at school on Wednesday that she had a fever. (I already suspected that she was feeling bad, so it wasn't a huge shock). I got her home and she fell asleep before I could get any medicine in her.
She woke up with a 104 degree fever (yikes!). I got medicine in her and made an appointment for the next morning. I felt pretty confident it was her ears. The medicine controlled the fever pretty well, but Parker was fussy and clingy.
I was right. It was her ear(s). We called the ENT back and scheduled her appointment to get tubes for Friday the 11th. We thought we were pretty much done with it all, until.... Sunday. Sweet girl developed a rash on Sunday. It wasn't itching and I didn't think it was from the antibiotic, because she had already taken it once with no side effects.
Drew took her to the doctor yesterday, and poor girl has/had roseola on top of the ear infection. No wonder the fever was so high. And no wonder she was such a fussy britches. Poor girl didn't feel good.
*Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers on Friday as we get the tubes put in her ears. Hopefully, this is the end of our major ear problems!!



2 comments:
Oh no!! poor parker. Will be praying for that sweet girl {and y'all!}
Saying a prayer for You, Drew, and sweet Parker now! I'm sure she'll be just fine after that!
You're such a great mommy!
Post a Comment