We wanted to spend the day together on Parker's birthday, but when we looked at Drew's schedule he had to work the night before. We decided that Parker and I would go to school for the morning and then we would spend the afternoon together doing fun things... Great plan until they scheduled her 12 month appointment for that day!
We picked Parker up about lunch time and headed to Chick-fil-A. This girl loves some french fries and chicken so lunch was an easy decision.
After lunch, we headed to the mall for a visit with Santa. I think I've decided that I want to take her to visit Santa on her birthday every year. We'll see! We had to wait about 20 minutes on Santa to come back, but she really enjoyed "walking" around on the fence outside of Santa's "house".
When the time came to see Santa, Parker was very unsure of him. I was fully prepared for screaming, but she did really good. She just stared and stared at him. Santa winked at her a few times, and she tried to wink back. We never could get a smile, but we got a decent picture...
After Santa, we had to go to the doctor. Things went fine until we had to draw blood and have our shots... poor baby did not like it. :(.
We had planned on ice cream after the doctor's office, but Parker was too upset and tired, so we headed home for a nap. All in all, we had a great day together!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment