Thursday, May 17, 2012

Seventeen Months

Not too much longer until a fun summer with my baby!!

* Drew had to take Parker to the doctor last Friday... she weighed 23 lbs 14 oz!
* Parker still loves to be outside.  She loves to play with the big kids in the neighborhood and honestly thinks she is as big as they are!  We were outside last weekend and she stayed right in the middle of them the whole time!
* She has loved her babies for a while, but we have started having to take them everywhere with us.  They ride to school with us in the morning, and then we give them a hug and they stay in her car seat while she is at school and I am at work.
* We are still working on those three molars fulling pushing through.   The fourth one is not far behind.  I can feel it in her gums, and I think that her top cuspid teeth will be coming in soon too.  She still loves to brush her teeth and if her tooth brush is out during the day she will pick it up and brush them.
* Parker is talking up a storm.  She talks all the time.  There is a lot that we can't make out, but she did request "yogo"(yogurt) this weekend. She says "bye bye dada" and "bye bye baby". She also says "I do" when you ask if she wants something (or we get a no no).   She has the combination of words that she says all the time that sounds like "I don't know" or "Where did it go?" and it is usually in a context that works.

No comments: