This weekend, Parker and I headed up to the lake for a little relaxation and time with family. It was a nice little getaway. I don't know why we don't go more often!
Nothing like starting your morning off with Mickey on the Ipad while the rest of the house sleeps.
We played around all morning. Parker painted the deck (with water) and we watched the first half of the Auburn game before going for a quick boat ride.
Parker loved it. When we woke up, and she saw the boat she started saying "I ride da boat".
Thanks to Reagan for taking us out on a quick ride. And please, don't judge. We do have a life jacket that is Parker's size, but it was in Auburn. Oops! We did the best we could.
Hopefully, this video of the ride will work. If you listen carefully, you can hear her say "I ride da boat".





No comments:
Post a Comment