Saturday, December 15, 2012

Twenty-Four Months

We have a sweet two year old!!!

Twenty-four Month Stats:
Height: 35 inches
Weight: 26 lbs 6 oz


At twenty-four months:

* Parker talks ALL the time.  I can understand most of what she says.  Occasionally, she'll get frustrated because I can't understand her.  She calls herself "baby". She can tell you she is "Parker" but in conversation refers to herself as "baby".

* Parker is still very into coloring and painting.  She also LOVES her baby and everything that has to do with baby.  She will not give baby a name.  If you ask her if baby has a name, she will say "baby".  I've tried to give her a name, but it just doesn't work.  Parker has recently become obsessed with "pincesses".  She loves Belle, "No White (Snow White)" and "Relli (Cinderella)." 

* Parker's new favorite book is "Jesus Loves Me".  We read/sing it every night before bed.  That and "Aubie" which is either Hello Aubie or War Eagle.  We can occasionally switch out for a different book.

* Parker loves to feed Bentley.  She takes his food outside, while Drew holds him back, then pats his back while he eats.

* Parker is very opinionated about her bows and shoes.  She likes to pick out which ones to wear each day.  I'm sure the clothes won't be too far behind. 

* She has been enthralled with all things Christmas.  She loves her "boys" as she refers to the wisemen in her Little People Nativity.  She talks big about "Ho Ho", and the tree has "my wites (lights)" "my baws (balls)" on it.  I can't wait to see what this Christmas has to hold for her!


No comments: