Most people who know me, know that my brother runs track for Auburn. He is supposed to graduate in May 2010 with a degree in Chemical Engineering and also a Buisness Minor. This summer I was putting dates on my new calendar (yes- I'm a dork) and I realized that his SEC Track Meet and Graduation were scheduled for the same day! YIKES! 

We started talking about it, and since he starts his job in Houston in July, he could not come back and walk in August. So, Jager took the lead and got in touch with several different people on campus. He, and several other athletes, got permission from the Graduation Committee and the Dean of their respective colleges to go ahead and walk early. Obviously, he didn't get his diploma, but he did walk on Friday. We had the family over for lunch before the graduation ceremony. It was a fun day for all!
Andrew's Ordination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment