Since the last time I blogged, a lot has gone on, but I don't necessarily have pictures to show for it! We had some people over to watch the Auburn-Georgia game...
Kate had fun hanging out with Dad
Tucker fell asleep on the carpet
We had Thanksgiving with Drew's family at Mike and Susan's farm. (I don't have any pictures from that day...Missy took them all). We enjoyed the Iron Bowl, though we didn't necessarily enjoy the outcome. We decorated the house for Christmas. I'll put those pictures in another post.
I've been to Sips-N-Strokes multiple times, all with different friends, and had a great time each time. I had a fun few weeks with my class as well. We made tons of Christmas ornaments, watched tons of Christmas movies, had pajama day and a party! Plus, we took some cute pictures, but I left those at school!
Then on Friday, my brother walked at Graduation. That'll be another post! It's been a busy, but fun few weeks. For now, I'm enjoying my time off from work and getting ready to celebrate Christmas with our families!

No comments:
Post a Comment