Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Weekend and More...

It's so hard to believe that we are already in the 3rd trimester!  I officially entered last Thursday... it's getting so much closer to time to meet Miss Parker. Now for the weekend...
I enjoyed tailgating with friends on Saturday before the game, but this week chose to watch the game in the comfort of my own air conditioned house!  Definitely the right choice for me this week :). 
I was also very fortunate that my wonderful in-laws brought my early birthday & Christmas present to me this weekend.  I have said for years that I wanted a good camera when children came along and we're getting close to that time.  Missy & Alan offered to do that for my birthday and Christmas, and I'm SO excited about it. 
Drew and I played around with it some on Sunday.  Our school zoo trip is on Thursday, and I'm really hoping to take the camera so I can get some good practice in!!!

No comments: