We went to the beach this week to celebrate our fourth anniversary. We tried to start the habit early of going somewhere to celebrate our anniversary every year. For our first, we went to the lake for the night. For our second, we went to the beach. For our third anniversary, we stayed a night at Ross Bridge. This year, when we were planning, we decided that for our anniversary, we wanted to take Parker to the beach for the first time. Yes, it was our anniversary trip, but it was fun to see her experience something new! We had plenty of offers to babysit, but I'm so glad we took her with us....
Experiencing the sand for the first time....
And the salt water....
We have a future beach bum on our hands.... and I'm so glad that she loved the beach as much as we do!


1 comment:
She is So Stinking cute!!! I love looking at her pictures of her as she is growing!!! Thanks for being good at posting!!! I am terrible!!! HA!! Tell Drew, I said Hello!!
Post a Comment