Parker and I went to Birmingham for a short visit. We stopped by the Esslinger's house to play! Of course, Amanda and I had to get pictures of the babies...
Will was all.over.the.place. It was hard to keep him still.
Parker did not know what to think about it all. She is still pretty stationary, but is definitely wanting to go.
We had a few sweet moments in there as well. Will and Parker were very intrigued with each other. We have several pictures of them "hitting" at each other. Will even tried to climb over Parker's head at one point!
It sure is hard to get a good picture of 3 kids 3 and under.... This was the best one of all of us!
John was much more interested in the puzzles than in anything the "babies" were doing!
I'm so glad we got a few hours to visit with the Esslingers! I wish we were closer so we could see them more often!!

No comments:
Post a Comment