Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tailgate

Drew had to work Saturday for the game, but Parker and I headed in after nap time to tailgate for a few hours.  It was her first tailgate of the season (since the first games were away and then the first home game was an 11:00 game).  She had a blast!  She loved the music playing nearby and people watching. She loved the readily available snacks (read: candy corn and m&ms), and she loved being outside.  We danced, blew bubbles, played with Ansleigh and just ran around.  




Daddy came by for a brief visit and took P for a ride on the T3.  She was SO excited about her "ride".  She talked about it for the rest of the day.  "ride, dada" 

When everyone packed up to head to the game, Parker and I came home and watched the game on TV.  She cheered, a little and played hard!  It was a fun day, and I can't wait to tailgate again!!


No comments: