GIRL!!!!!!
The blog world was correct! We had a great appointment this morning and got lots of good pictures of our sweet baby girl, although she was hiding out down around my pelvic bone. OUCH! The ultrasound technician was positive she's a girl. Her heartrate was 148 bpm today. We've called the entire family to share the news and everyone is elated! As for her name, she will be Parker Elizabeth Mims. I've always loved the name Parker, and it just so happened that Drew's grandmother's maiden name is Parker so it fit perfectly. Elizabeth comes from several sides of the family as well. We will call her Parker. Now... for the shopping to begin!!!

3 comments:
Yay for girls! I am so excited for you guys...Drew isn't going to know what hit him :)
Yay!!! So excited! I knew it. Can't wait to meet Parker!
Congratulations!!! Girls are so much fun :-)
Post a Comment