Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sad Morning


This guy officially left for Houston this morning. Auburn is no longer his home. It was a very sad morning for me. After choking back the tears, I headed up to school to distract myself while Drew slept. It's just a little hard to realize that his new home is 10 hours away by car, or even having to travel by plane.

We were able to go to a surprise going away party for him on Monday night. His girlfriend got it together and even thought to include mom & I. Very impressed. Anyways, one of his friends made the cake. Apparently there was a major discussion as to what to write on it. The guys wanted "Go Away Jager". Haha!

Now I'm just counting down until he comes back for a visit Labor Day Weekend. Yeah- don't let it fool you. He doesn't want to see me... he's coming for the girl :), but that's okay!

No comments: