I spent last weekend at home in good ole Scottsboro. The plan was for mom and I to go fabric shopping to try to find something for the nursery. We did get to one fabric store, but the one we really wanted to go to was closed. We bummed around in Huntsville for a while at some baby stores and I got some great ideas for Miss Parker's nursery. Mom has been busy since the day we found out that we were having a girl. She kept a TON of my old clothes and has since washed them and let them hem out of some. This is what I brought back that was up to 9 months in size...
Parker already has a ton of dresses. That's for sure!
A quick shout out to Shealy... thank you for riding to Columbus with me today! I called yesterday to order the crib that Drew and I had picked out only to find out that it takes 16-18 weeks to be ordered. Yeah... I can't wait that long to get this nursery finished. Shealy saved the day and rode with me to Columbus and we bought a crib today. We're going back to pick it up next week!

2 comments:
Parker is going to be the best dressed little girl around! You know I love her already like she was my own. So excited about the crib!
OOPS! Forgot Drew's birthday...
Post a Comment