Sunday, May 8, 2011

An Easter Post...

I started this last week, but we kept having computer and/or internet problems.... so I'm just now getting around to finishing it!

I guess it's better late than never.  Things have been a little crazy around our house and I haven't had a chance to get pictures off the camera until this week!

We were excited for Easter weekend, because that  brought a special visitor from Houston home to see us... that's right... Jager was here!  I was very excited to see him, and I think he really enjoyed a playful, interactive Parker.  Mom was able to come down for the weekend, too.  Unfortunately Drew had to work on Easter Sunday, but Mom, Parker and I went to church.  It was Parker's first visit to actual church.  We have taken her to Sunday School several times, but have never made it to church.  We had lunch after church, then Parker explored her Easter basket(s) and gifts.  Here are a few pictures...
















1 comment:

Caroline Jager said...

Aw! Love these pictures!