Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a great first Mother's Day!  We went to Sunday School and just spent the day relaxing around the house!!  Parker took a big afternoon nap that day too. 
Drew asked me over and over what I wanted to do for Mother's Day and all I could really tell him was to take Parker to the pool.  Since she LOVES bathtime so much, I was (and still am) interested to see how she will do swimming. 
I talked to some neigbors and kept hearing how cold the water in our neighborhood pool is, so we decided to go ahead and buy a baby pool for the back deck.  After miss priss woke up from her nap, we put on our bathing suits and had some fun.  She wasn't sure about it at first, but warmed up to it.  I can't wait to see her reaction in the big pool soon!






No comments: