Sunday, May 15, 2011

Five Months Old

Where to start about our sweet girl at five months....
We are SO blessed with a happy, carefree baby.  She rarely cries, so when she does, we know something is up... whether it be sleepy, hungry or dirty!  Parker loves to play and laugh. 
* She is able to roll from her tummy to her back and from her back to her tummy, although she doesn't do it very often!
* I love the smiles and excitement I get in the afternoon when I get home from work.  (I would most definitely love to be a stay at home mommy, but her reaction when I get home is exciting and fun!)
* Parker does not like rice cereal or oatmeal, so we have taken a break on trying either of those for a while. 
*She loves to sit up and look around... in laps, on the boppy, in her entertainer, in the bumbo wherever...as long as she can see.  We are also practicing sitting up on our own!!
* Has a new-found fascination with mommy's hair (or any other lady with long hair that she can pull on!)
* Parker went to the nursery at church for the first time this morning and did great! 
* She is wearing mostly 3-6 month clothes, but can still fit in a few 0-3 outfits.  Parks is still skinny, but has gotten some chunky legs and a little bit of belly.  I'd love to know what she weighs!
*Parker is able to sleep all night, and has been for 2 months.  Now whether or not she does is another story!

Here's our 5 month old....

No comments: