I don't know what was special about day 4 at the beach, but on that day Parker decided she loved the water and would tolerate the sand on her feet. My mom stopped by for the morning, and Drew had gone to play golf. I did the same thing I had done on the other days, approaching the shore slowly. This morning, she decided that she would let me put her feet in the water....and the rest is history! Parker played so hard in the surf. She ran up and down the sand chasing the waves and was exhausted by lunch time!!
| watching the skim boarder |
![]() |
| this isn't so bad... |
![]() |
| okay, i really like this... |
![]() |
| we had a diaper full of sand! |
![]() |
| even liked the wave splashing her in the face! |
![]() |
| swimming in the ocean |
![]() |
| but still not liking sand on our hands! |
| exhausted! |







No comments:
Post a Comment