Saturday, November 10, 2012

Auburn Fun

We have had some Auburn fun on Saturdays lately. A few weeks ago, we went in to tailgate for a few hours.   Parker had a great time.  She loved seeing all the sights.
We found a friend to play ball with Parker.  He was so sweet to share his football with her.
Last weekend, we went to the Football Fans and Feathers with the Auburn Raptor Center.  I had been interested in taking Parker to see the birds.  I've seen a mini-version of the presentation numerous times, but I'm really glad we took her.  She loved watching the "bird fly".  She also loved climbing on the seats.
 Spirit flew right over our heads. 
 We had a chance to see the birds up close at the end, but I didn't get any pictures because Drew had to leave early for work and I couldn't manage a little one and the camera in the crowd.

The next day, I took Parker to her first Auburn game.  Drew had to work unfortunately, but it was Homecoming, and I thought it would be fun for her.  I planned from the beginning on leaving at halftime for her nap.
She had a blast!  She loved pointing out the band, cheerleaders, ball and Aubie.

She watched other people and cheered when they cheered, and shook her shaker some.

I couldn't have done it by myself.  Thankfully Mal Mal and Josh were sitting with us. 

Parker sat with Mal Mal while I got her food.  She discovered popcorn and LOVED it.  We saw Mal Mal on the field at halftime and watched them crown Miss Homecoming, then we left.  Parker crashed in the car on the way home, but it was a fun day, and I am so glad I took her!

No comments: