So hard to believe that we are well into planning a second birthday... its only a month away!
They had a Thanksgiving feast at school on Thursday and asked us to dress the kids up as either pilgrims or indians... so Parker went as an indian. (she had a headband with feathers but wanted nothing to do with it!)
We read, sing and count all the time. She has a love of coloring and since painting her pumpkin, asks to paint almost daily. I think we might ask Santa for some arts and crafts supplies!
We were honestly sick the WHOLE month of October. She would get over something, but have a lingering cough, and then get something else right on top of it. I'm really hoping we are over that hump.
She is cutting her bottom canine teeth right now. The top aren't far behind those. And I'm sure her two year molars won't be too far behind either.
Weekend naps have been hard lately. Parker will be absolutely exhausted but try to fight them. I've spent hours rocking her over the past month. (Not that I mind that!). We will rock, and she will point to the bed and say "night night" so I'll put her down. Then 10-15 minutes later she will be standing up and calling "momma" or playing with her monitor, so we do it again. and usually again after that.


No comments:
Post a Comment