Friday, November 2, 2012

Pumpkin Painting

Drew and I decided against carving a pumpkin this year.  I knew when we went to the pumpkin patch, I wanted to get Parker a pumpkin to paint, and I was going to do something to the other one to make it "Halloween-ish".  
Parker picked her colors...purple, blue, pink and orange.
She had a blast painting.  At first, she was only using purple and blue, and we had to get her to add some pink and orange.

At one point, I turned the pumpkin so that she could paint the clean side, and she moved back to paint the part she was already working on.


Parker's finished product:

I also got the idea for a drip pumpkin from pinterest.  I had a lot of acrylic paint, so I didn't buy new paints, but I might should have.  My old paint was clumpy. And Parker went a little overboard squeezing.  (Sorry, no pictures of that because she was in my lap for the acrylic...)


No comments: